What is a real life?

What is a real life?
Well, everybody has dreams, but we sadly know some dreams never will come true. It is should leave us sad or disappointed? No way! Some years ago I remember being wondering what make me an adult? Am I a? I dont't know, not yet, but I will. Today I know which will not come true,I know, for exemple, I need improve my english, I need learn to live with haters, with fake friends, but I will, at least I wish inside my heart, inside my soul. I believe that be realist is better than be otimist, life no always laughs to us, sometimes her looks to us make us cry, maybe make us bleed, whatever, we need grow, become adults, but become adult does not means do not be child or a teen, it means accept how hard life can be and continue smiling to ourselves. xo
Later I will tell you more about me, it is not important, but it will make me feel better.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas